Kris Holmes – born 19. 7. 1950 in Reedly, California, USA – type designer.
- 1968–71: studies at Reed College in Portland, Oregon (courses include calligraphy under Lloyd Reynolds and Robert Paladino).
- 1975: studies at the Martha Graham School and the Alwin Nikolai School in New York (modern dance).
- 1976: studies at the School of Visual Arts in New York (including lettering with Ephram E. Benguiat).
- 1979: studies at the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, New York (courses include calligraphy and type design with Hermann Zapf). Calligraphic and lettering work is printed in numerous magazines.
- 1976: founds the Bigelow Holmes company with Charles Bigelow.
38 Families Found
- Text Size:
- Text Color: