Neville Brody – born 23. 4. 1957 in London, England – graphic designer, art director, type designer.
- 1975: Studies painting at Hornsey College and from 1976–79 at the London College of Printing. Numerous record covers.
- 1981–86: Art director of the English magazine "The Face".
- 1983–87: Covers for the London magazine "City Limits".
- 1987–90: works for the "Arena" magazine. Art director for the magazines "Per Lui" and "Lei" of the Condé Nast Publications in Milan and the French magazine "Actuel".
- 1988: Works and designs for Nike, Premiere TV, ORF, the House of World Culture in Berlin, the Deutsches Theater in Hamburg, Parco department store in Tokyo and the digital medium of publication "Fuse". Brody’s typographical style uses aesthetic elements from Art Deco and betrays non-European influence. His graphic language has become an international model for the new age of computer-oriented design.
Loading...Load more items...