Seymour Chwast – born 18. 8. 1931 in New York, USA – graphic designer, illustrator, type designer, teacher.
- 1948–51: Studies at the Cooper Union in New York.
- 1954: Opens the Push Pin Studio in New York with Milton Glaser.
- 1955–81: Art director of the in-house magazine "Push Pin Graphic".
- 1982: Director of "Push Pin Lubalin Peckolik" in New York.
- 1983: Is elected into the New York Art Directors Hall of Fame.
- 1985: Becomes director of The Pushpin Group. Numerous book illustrations, record covers, posters, headline type and illustrations for magazines. Clients include Mobil Oil, Büchergilde Gutenberg, the "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung"-Magazin and Mohawk Paper Mills. He has taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York (1972–74) and the Cooper Union in New York (from 1975 onwards).
Loading...Load more items...