Installing PostScript fonts on OS 9 or below using ATM
Before installing your fonts, quit all open applications.
1) After obtaining and installing ATM, launch the program. The ATM rasterizer is neccessary for smoothing out the PostScript fonts and preventing them from bitmapping.
2) Make sure the ATM Rasterizer is "on", and make sure "Smooth Font Edges on Screen" is "on".
3) Locate the fonts that you want to install. PostScript fonts will be split into three files, a screen font (.suit), a printer font (PS) and an .AFM file, which we will not be using.
4) Double click the hard disk icon.
5) Double click on the System Folder icon.
6) Double click on the Fonts folder icon.
7) Highlight and drag the screen font (the suitcase icon with the "A" on it) and printer font ( but not the .AFM file) into the Fonts folder.
8) Verify that both the printer and screen fonts are visible in the Fonts folder.
Note: If you do not see the postscript fonts listed in the menu right away, then you need to restart your computer.