Georges Auriol (real name: Jean Georges Huyot) – born 1863 in Beauvais, France, died 1938 in Paris, France – type designer, graphic artist, painter, author.
- 1883: joins the editorial staff of the magazine "Chat Noir", the literary organ of the cabaret of the same name in Paris.
- 1900: Auriol designs several alphabets at the request of Georges Peignot, director of the type foundry Peignot Sons. Friends with Th.A. Steinlen and H. de Toulouse Lautrec.
3 Families Found
10 Products from Linotype
- Subscription Available for Monotype Library Subscription use
- Available for Desktop use
- Available for Digital Ad use
- Available for eBook use
- Available for Mobile App use
- Available for Server use
- Available for Web use