Hans Bohn – born 23. 12. 1891 in Oberlahnstein, Germany, died 10. 5. 1980 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany – graphic artist, type designer, typographer, teacher.
Trained at the Technische Lehranstalt in Offenbach and then worked for the Ullstein publishing house in Berlin until 1914.
- 1919–30: Graphic artist for the Klingspor type foundry in Offenbach, working closely with Karl Klingspor. After the Second World War, he works as a commercial artist.
- 1946–56: Teaches at the Meisterschule für das gestaltende Handwerk in Offenbach. Has worked for numerous publishers, including Rowohlt (Hamburg), Schneekluth (Darmstadt), Ullstein (Berlin) and Fischer (Frankfurt am Main).
4 Families Found
5 Products from Linotype
- Subscription Available for Monotype Library Subscription use
- Available for Desktop use
- Available for Digital Ad use
- Available for eBook use
- Available for Mobile App use
- Available for Server use