Installing your complimentary copy of FontExplorer X
Some Fonts.com Subscriptions include access for a single user to FontExplorer X Pro, a font management utility (to see if you have access, check the Plans and Pricing page). Here's how to get access to the application:
- Log into your Fonts.com and navigate to the Manage Account area by clicking on "SIGNED IN: your name" in the top navigation.
- Click "Download" on the FontExplorer X Pro feature to download the application
- If you're using a Mac, FontExplorer X Pro will ask you for your Fonts.com credentials on installation (see screenshot). These are the same credentials you log into the site with.
- If you're using a PC, you'll have to open FontExplorer X Pro, click the FontExplorer X Icon in the top left of the window, then "Client License". Find the section referring to Fonts.com at the bottom and Sign In using your Fonts.com credentials.
- Your license will remain active as long as your qualifying Fonts.com Subscription is active.