Installing TrueType and OpenType fonts on OS 9 or below
Before installing your fonts, quit all open applications.
1) Locate the fonts that you want to install. TrueType and OpenType fonts will have one file each, a .ttf file for TrueType, and .otf for OpenType.
2) Double click the hard disk icon.
3) Double click on the System Folder icon.
4) Double click on the Fonts folder icon.
5) Highlight and drag the font file(s) into the Fonts folder.
Note: If you do not see the postscript fonts listed in the menu right away, then you need to restart your computer.