Installing fonts on OS X
Before installing your fonts, quit all open applications.
1) Locate the fonts that you want to install. TrueType and OpenType fonts will have one file, while PostScript fonts will be split into to files, a screen font and a printer font.
2) Double click on the hard disk icon.
3) Double click on the library folder icon. (NOTE: do not install PostScript fonts through Font Book or Suitcase Fusion.)
4) Double click on the fonts folder icon.
5) If you're installing TrueType of OpenType fonts, highlight and drag the .ttf or.otf files into the fonts folder. If you're installing PosScript fonts, highlight and drag the suitcase and PostScript font files (but not the .AFM files) into the fonts folder.
Note: If you do not see the postscript fonts listed in the menu right away, then you need to restart your computer.