How do I restore my Web Fonts after re-subscribing?
After re-subscribing to a Fonts.com Web Fonts Subscription you may need to add some of your Web fonts back into your projects depending on which Web fonts you have used. You can add them back easily with these steps:
- Click the "Your Account" link at the top of the page
- From this menu, choose "Web Font Projects"
- Expand the project's details box
- Click "Add & Edit Fonts"
- At the bottom of this window, click "Show removed fonts"
- From the list at the bottom, add any of the listed Web fonts back into the project
- Close this dialog box
- Publish the changes by clicking "Click here to publish project."
- Repeat steps 3 through 8 for any additional projects
If there is a project where there are no removed fonts that need to be restored, instead click the "Republish Project" link for the project which is in the list of links on the right-hand side of the project info box.