- 1913: Johannes Wagner, the oldest son of Ludwig Wagner, affiliates a brass rule factory to his father’s type foundry in Leipzig.
- 1921: Johannes Wagner, his brother Ludwig and his brother-in-law Willy Jahr found the Norddeutsche Schriftgießerei in Berlin.
- 1949: the business moves to Ingolstadt.
- 1956: Johannes Wager moves the Ludwig Wagner company to West Berlin.
- 1965: Johannes Wagner dies.
- 1972: Arnold Dröse is the new company owner.
5 Families Found