Walter Tracy – born 14. 2. 1914 in England, died 1995 – type designer.
- 1930–35: Trains and works as a typesetter.
- 1935–38: Typographer for Barnard Press.
- 1938–46: Works for Notley Advertising.
- 1947: freelance designer. Works for Art Technics publishing house which issues "Alphabet and Image" magazine, among others.
- 1948–78: Works for Linotype England as head of the department for type development.
- 1973: made a Royal Designer for Industry by the Royal Society of Arts.
- Since 1978: Has designed several Arabic alphabets (get more information about Arabic typefaces in the Linotype Library).
10 Families Found