Fifties is a mix of classic geometric and a bit of humanistic grotesque. The goal was to create the font for present with look to the past. In other words, I tried to came back the Modernism aesthetics of XX century into nowadays. The result gives you 60 styles including Italic (Slanted). Your typography may be airy and elegant with Expanded Thin, catchy and expressive with Condensed Bold or dynamic and sharp with Expanded Bold Italic. You will find your way to use this family certainly. Theatre posters or party flyers, vintage t-shirt or modern web service, movie titles or magazine header and even infographic – Fifties will suit you everywhere. You may use the completed styles or may use a Variable Font. To make it as you want to.
- Weights: Thin / Light / Regular / Medium / Semi Bold / Bold.
- Widths: Condensed / SemiCondensed / Medium / SemiExpanded / Expanded
- OTF and Variable Font (TTF)
- Stylistic alternates for A, G, K, M, N, R, W, a, e, g, j, m, n, r, t, u, w, y;
- Fraction figures;
- Subscript and Superscript figures;
- Tabular figures;
- Typographic spaces: Em / En / Third / Quarter / Thin / Sixth / Hair